Here at Tanglez Hair Studio Ashburton, we get you. We understand that life can be a real pain at times and that every now and then things don’t work out as planned.
That’s why we love being flexible for you, so that if you need to change or cancel an appointment- you can!
Because we are a relaxing haven, full of pampering-goodness and an escape from the ‘real world’ we naturally attract lots of people like you who are always on the run and looking for a little time out! Superwomen and Supermen all round.
So to make life super easy for both you and us, we love to remain flexible while still having a few policies in place to ensure smooth sailing for you, and to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable.
We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
1. For your ease, we offer text confirmation of your appointment which you will receive the day before. Please note: it is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses, not personal messages. All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur a $150 fee, or the full cost of the appointment, whichever is the lesser.
2. If you’re running late, we get that! We’ll try our very best to work around it. However, we do run by appointment, and therefore late arrivals of 15 minutes or more may be unable to be serviced if it will affect other clients bookings, and if so, the cancellation policy will apply.
3. We use our discretion, meaning no-show and late cancellation clients may be required to pay a deposit for future appointments at Tanglez Hair Studio. If there are numerous no-shows or last-minute cancellations, a future booking may be refused.
4. Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
5. Our highly trained technicians provide professional colour results using the finest products available. That’s why we highly recommend you use the suggested home hair-care products tailored to your hair- we can’t 100% guarantee lasting results otherwise! Swimming regularly can also affect the lasting-results of your hair colour.
6. In the very unlikely scenario that you come across a problem with the service you received, we aim to work with you toward a solution or replace a product at no charge, within 1 (one) week of the report of the fault. As per the NZ Consumer Act, any problems with your service must be reported within 1 (one) week of the original service by phone call or in person.
7. If you’d like a quote, we recommend you schedule a complimentary consultation with a Tanglez team member before your appointment. That way, you can work together with your stylist and plan what’s best for your hair, and obtain a quote for the exact services and products to be used on your hair. There may be additional charges for extra time or product depending on length or thickness of hair. NB: All prices include GST. All prices are subject to variation without notice.
8. If you have children- awesome! We love kids and they are always welcome to join you at your appointment. Like you, our other lovely clients come to Tanglez to relax and take time out. That’s why we ask you to please make sure your children are supervised and respectful of other guests. Unruly and loud clients and/or their children may be asked to leave the salon. Due to New Zealand’s strict health and safety laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a service must remain seated on the front sofa and are not permitted to be on the salon floor. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools, so we are all about keeping your children safe.
We may use or discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.